甲的时间都用在了通过成功的路途上,而乙的时间则用在了更多的情绪消化上。试问甲乙两人谁成功的可能性更高呢?

2007年3月29日星期四

20070329

Dear andyliuteacher,
I was catching up on some email and I opened
one from a long time reader of my blog and I wanted
to share with you a very interesting point he made in
his email.
"Hello Brian,
I am a big fan of your articles. The level of deepness
in them and the simplicity of their logic is amazing.
The writing style it's just another thing that adds to
the whole, and it's very obvious that you have a great
experience and an absolute trust in what you preach.

I read all your posts, and although I applied them
(or a large majority) until now naturally, without realizing
that I am doing so (I guess I'm one of the lucky ones),
seeing the principles put on a paper and explained in
such a manner adds a higher level of comprehension
and determination to my journey. There are also a
lot of things that I didn't know (how I wish I had read
the post about getting a job after college some years ago)
and it's always something new, something to learn
although the basis it's the same.

I began to read the book "Think and Grow Rich" which I
saw you admire so much. I am happy to say that I discovered
the secret, or at least that's I feel. It happened exactly
how you and Mr. Napoleon Hill said: it just popped out
from the monitor, I could effectively see it spawning
from the book. The moment I had the revelation was a
great moment, I felt effectively overwhelmed by it, and
all pieces from the book, your articles and my experience
suddenly fit together naturally, simply and (I don't have a word here :)) ).

In a way, it changed my life, I can see things all different
now, but ironically, at the same time, it didn't change my
life. All of it was already there, things were already done
the right way (again, I think I'm one of the lucky ones :) ).
And I think that discovering the secret by yourself it's the
only proper way of doing this, I think that telling it to someone
doesn't do anything than minimalizing its importance and
its effect.

Now I look at people around me. I have a strange feeling,
not of superiority, but understanding. And I am trying to
help them and I advice everyone to read your post. I really
hope that I don't act like I'm some brainwashed sectant or
something who thinks that he knows the real truth, but
now I started to feel good with myself and it's the first time
in my life when I don't envy people around me anymore. This
envy was my highest problem, and I hated myself for being
envious of others, especially my friends. It's a huge waste of
energy this envy.
Thanks again for your articles and light you bring in people lives."
First off, I want to thank him again for the email and for the
kind words. I'm glad he was able to benefit from my articles and
I was also glad he had that life changing moment when
he discovered what the Hidden Secret in "Think and Grow Rich" was.

I also want to bring up a good point he mentioned regarding
how discovering the Hidden Secret in "Think and Grow Rich"
by yourself is the only proper way to do it and that telling it
to someone doesn't do anything but minimalize its importance
and effect.

When I first discovered the Hidden Secret in "Think and Grow Rich",
I thought about whether or not to write about it for a couple of
days because I shared the same feelings as he did. I thought
that discovering it yourself was the proper way to do it.

But then I asked other readers of "Think and Grow Rich" what
they thought the Hidden Secret was and a large portion of them
had no clue whatsoever and some didn't even realize that Napoleon
Hill mentioned that there was a Hidden Secret in his book!

I then figured if I were to write about the Hidden Secret, I would
make damn sure that I would be able to explain it clearly enough
so that it would have the same kind of effect as it had with that
reader who emailed me:

"a "life changing, overwhelming, everything fit together naturally
and simply" experience if you will.

And that's how powerful the Hidden Secret is because it unlocks
and shows you the natural process of goal achievement that's within
ALL of us. We've all applied the Hidden Secret in "Think and Grow Rich'
to achieve our goals without even knowing it. In fact, another reader
from Romania emailed me saying that he used the Hidden Secret in
"Think and Grow Rich" to buy the exact car he wanted without even
realizing it!

If you know what the Hidden Secret is, it's as if you know the combination
to the safe that holds the power to achieve the goals you desire.
You can open up that safe to harness that power anytime you want.

I'm sharing this with you today because I think this feeling you
get when you discover the Hidden Secret - that "life changing,
overwhelming, everything fits together, eye opening moment",
I think it's something all of us should experience and that's why
I decided to write the book and share it with the world.
To the inevitable achievement of all your hopes and dreams,
Brian Kim
P.S. If you haven't yet picked up your copy, you can read about
the Hidden Secret in "Think and Grow Rich" by clicking the link below.
http://www.briankim.net/hiddensecret.php
18653 Ventura Blvd #542 Tarzana, CA 91356
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zIysjOyMtMwc7MzM7Ozs

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

Thanks for this good post..
Website SEO